FEAST YOUR EYES ON OUR SUPERFOOD GLOSSARY! let's learn what healthy tastes like, together.
- Antioxidant-rich berry found in the Amazon rain forests
- Anthocyanin content up to 30x more than red wine
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anti-aging
- Helps increase longevity and immunity
- Promotes brain health by protecting neurons from oxidative damage
- Evidence shows it may help improve memory
- May improve heart disease risk and cholesterol
- Combats fatigue
- Historically proven medicinal food found inside the Aloe Vera plant leaves
- Alkalizing and Detoxifying
- Feeds the good gut bacteria
- Improves digestive health by soothing/healing gut lining and stomach
- Rich in antioxidants protecting skin and organs (anti-aging)
- Antibacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-viral
- Helps reduce inflammation especially in conditions of the gut (like IBS, IBD, leaky gut)
- Helps break down sugar and fat for better nutrient absorption
- Note: not for pregnancy or with certain medications
+Anchor Butter (Grass-fed Butter)
- 500% more CLA (beneficial fatty acids) than non-grass-fed butter, and offers anti-cancer benefits
- Uniquely absorbable vitamin A and rare source of Vitamin K2
- Appetite Suppressant
- Supports gut health
- Boosts fat burning
- Contains 15% medium-chain-triglyceride fatty acids for ketone production and brain health
- Well tolerated by even dairy-sensitive individuals
+apple cider vinegar
- An ancient remedy and fermented food that’s alive with benefits
- Improves overall digestion (with immediate impact)
- Helps prevent acid reflux (contrary to popular assumption)
- Helps lower blood sugar and optimize metabolic health
- Projects from dangerous cholesterol
- Regulates hunger and satiety hormones
- Fights infections including yeast and candida overgrowth
- Assists the liver with detoxification
- Ancient indian plant used in Ayurvedic healing (taken from the root of the plant)
- Combats stress, acting as an adaptogen to balance the stress response
- May improve learning, memory and reaction time
- May help reduce anxiety and depression symptoms
- Helps optimize blood sugar and cholesterol
- Anti-inflammatory for the brain and body
- Provides vitamins B6, C, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium, & Copper
- The more ripe a banana is, the more sugar content
- Bananas contain pectin fiber which can help moderate blood sugar levels
- Green bananas and green-tipped bananas provide resistant starch or fiberous starches that support optimal gut function and anti-aging
- At Hi-Vibe we use frozen banana as a natural sweetener in various blended smoothies and bowls
- Native herb from Indian and tropic Asian regions that has gained worldwide familiarity thanks to the Italian variety
- Contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial plant chemicals
- Around 5 basil leaves can offer 25% of daily vitamin K1 needs.
- Basils dark color and distinctly pungent flavor signifies it’s antioxidant value and associated benefits
- This nutrient, treasured since ancient times, is collected from bees as they enter the hive…
- Because only 15% of the pollen is captured, leaving the rest for the bees, it keeps hives healthy by encouraging activity and purpose
- Contains nearly every nutrient required by humans
- Offers tremendous B vitamins, 50+ minerals, and every amino acid.
- Richer in protein than any other animal source per ounce
- Hi-Vibe uses locally sourced bee pollen from organic lands
- Local bee pollen can be a remedy for hay fever and seasonal allergies
- May improve sexual function, ovarian function, athletic performance, and cholesterol.
- Known for their bright red color and bulb-like appearance, beets or beetroot are a popular root vegetable with a sweet taste
- Excellent source of Folate, and helpful for supplementing Potassium, Manganese, and Magnesium
- Consuming beets may lead to reduced risk of developing chronic diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
- Can significantly lower blood pressure within a few hours
- May enhance physical performance and mitochondrial health
- Ideal to consume before intense physical training
- The rich color signifies the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
- the leafy part of the beet root that grows above the soil, and in the same family as spinach and swiss chard
- great source of vitamins B6, A, C, K1, magnesium, potassium, copper, manganese, and good source of iron
- May help ward off osteoporosis and fight alzheimer’s disease
- Assists in white blood cell production and immunity
+black pepper oil
- This extract makes other nutrients more bioavailable, such as Turmeric’s Curcumin component by up to 2,000%
- Helps block fat formation
- Stimulates the immune system (not recommended for people with autoimmune disease)
- Anti-inflammatory helps with pain and arhtritis
- Protects against food-bourne pathogens
- Currently studied for anti-cancer benefits
- Is neuro-protective and great for brain function
- Blue-ish purple berries from Shrubs, and native to North America
- Low in sugar, carbs, and calories in proportion to nutritional benefits
- Significant source of fiber and vitamins C and K1
- One of the highest Antioxidant fruits thanks to anthocyanin content that gives the blue color
- Anti-aging, anti-caner, and anti-inflammatory
- Protects the brain from neurodegeneration and can improve memory with daily consumption
- Protects from arterial plaque and dangerous cholesterol
- May help lower blood pressure with regular consumption
+Blue Majik / Phycocyanin
- Isolated from pure, American spirulina blue-green algae (AKA an algae extract)
- Offers a myriad of spectacular healing properties
- Promotes optimal detoxification processes
- Fights inflammation, protects nerve cells, and is anti-aging
- Helps repair from athletic and physical stress (like sun damage or injuries)
- Provides B vitamins, amino acids, trace minerals
- Improves mood and cognitive function
- Believed to help protect from mold-toxins and carcinogens.
+Bone broth (Activated Broth)
- Medicinal broth, simmered for days, from grass-fed organic beef joints, meat, and bones. An ancient food and preparation
- Provides collagen types 1 and 3 which helps make skin more youthful, strengthen hair and nails, increase bone density, help you recover from exercise, and helps protect from/heal a leaky gut
- Helps gut motility, reduces inflammation, boosts immunity Detoxifying and helps improve sleep cycles
- Provides protein, amino acids, and nutrients needed for joint tissue repair
- Note: all bone broth contains compounds that can aggravate seizures, tics, and autism depending on the individuals state of health. See the GAPS Diet protocol for more information
- Organic fermented sourdough bread that's in a class of its own
- Celiac-certified to be gluten free from beginning to end
- Made with wild yeasts and organic gluten-free grains
- Given a proper 12-hour rising process to allow the wild yeasts to start digesting the grains
- No added sugar, commercial yeast, or all of the top food allergens like dairy, nuts, eggs, soy, corn, nightshades, and legumes
- 22g of Net Carbs per slice, and 110 calories
Here’s why it’s important to legitimately ferment the dough, and use wild yeasts like Bread Srsly does: During the fermentation process, the wild yeasts feast on the natural sugars in the grains, digesting them for us, and releasing all of the nutrients that are locked up inside the seed. This also neutralizes the toxins—known as phytates, lectins and enzyme inhibitors—so that in the end you have a traditional, nutritious, enzyme-rich, digestible food.
- Young sprouted broccoli seedlings known for their exceptional nutrient profile
- Protects DNA from damage to prevents disease in the body and brain
- Strengthens brain cell connections (synapses)
- Boosts glutathione (master antioxidant in our body) to combat aging and oxidative stress
- Provides more powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds than broccoli (an estimated 17x the antioxidants)
- Anti-cancer by killing cancer cells and blocking cancer division
- Natural fats in a butter like consistency made from crushed, 100% organic cacao beans
- Rich but subtle chocolatey-flavored richness
- Contains antioxidants that help lower inflammation
- Provides heart-healthy fats that can help optimize cholesterol
+Cacao nibs (Cocoa nibs)
- 100% organic (most other cacao contains dangerous mold toxins)
- Provides mood-boosting benefits by raising serotonin
- High in antioxidants, minerals, and phyto-(plant)-chemicals that offer anti-cancer and anti-aging benefits.
- May help lower bad cholesterol, improve heart health.
- Improves stress and promotes relaxation
- Known to reduce inflammation in various bodily systems
+Cacao Shaman Blend
- A superfood cocoa powder blend, made in-house, with the highest-grade, mood-lifting, system-balancing superfoods including organic cacao, reishi mushroom, hemp protein, lucuma, mesquite, spirulina, and chlorella
- Can help fight depression, anxiety, and stress with the help of raw organic cacao + dual-extracted reishi medicinal mushroom
- Provides a blood-sugar balancing sweetness with lucuma and mesquite
- Helps to cover all of vitamin, mineral, and amino acid needs with hemp protein, spirulina and chlorella. These help protect heart health, fight cancer and aging in a remarkable way.
- Dried fruit powder from the Amazon
- Contains record-breaking Vitamin C content
- Offers trace minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory plant (phyto) chemicals
- Strengthens the immune system
- Anti-viral and Anti-aging
- protects the brain, and helps normalize mood.
- Popular root vegetable, slightly sweet and surprisingly low in starch
- Help balance blood sugar levels
- Rich with biotin for healthy skin), potassium for muscles/blood pressure, and calcium for healthy bones and teeth
- Carrots also contain the plant-form of Vitamin A, which is helpful for maintaining good eye health
- Often called Yuca or Tapioca it is a tuber/root like yams grown historically in tropical climates
- A great source of fiber and resistant starch that feeds good gut bacteria and protects colon health
- Naturally gluten free and Paleo
- Considered safe for diabetics because it has a low-glycemic index
- The taste is starchy and bland, similar to a white russet potato.
- A common dried hot chile pepper powder, from the nightshade family
- Peppers like cayenne are not AIP friend (not recommended for persons's with autoimmune disease)
- It is a top cancer-fighting food due to it's high antioxidant nature.
- Helps fight infections
- Assists with better circulation, blood pressure, and heart health
- Anti-inflammatory,good for headaches and pain management
- Ancient vegetable and member of the parsley family that's been cultivated for thousands of years
- The edible stalk is almost entirely water and fiber which is why it makes an awesome vegetable to juice
- It’s a very nutrient-dense food - 2 stalks provide 37% of the recommended daily vitamin K1, ~9% of vitamins A, C, folate, potassium, and manganese, and ~3-4% of the B vitamins. Plus a few others
- Celery is very rich in polyphenols, which are important anti-oxidants
- The antioxidants are anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, can reduce cancer risk, regulate blood sugar, and are neuroprotective
- A superior and pure form of cinnamon bark often impersonated by cassia (common cinnamon), but "common" cinnamon with daily consumption can be toxic for the liver, whereas Ceylon can be protective
- Helps optimize blood sugar and insulin response
- Optimizes blood pressure and cholesterol
- The Anti-inflammator benefits explain why it helps for pain relief and digestion
- Since ancient times it's been used to improve hormonal balance and circulatory health.
- An Adaptogenic, medicinal fungus that grows on trees (not technically a mushroom although widely considered a medicinal mushroom)
- Balances the stress response
- Modulates the immune system and helps boost immunity when needed
- Inhibits Tumor growth
- Supports proper detoxification
- Booming with antioxidants which explains the Anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects, as well as the ability to normalize cholesterol
- Dissolves kidney stones.
- Effective at preventing cancer, hormonal imbalances, immune disorders, ulcers - and more!
Note: We use the superior chaga that's harvested from the Alaskan wilderness
- Fresh water algae prized for detoxification because it binds to heavy metals, mold toxins, and manmade chemicals inside our body
- High in chlorophyll antioxidants that fight aging
- Helps improve digestion and constipation
- Reduces muscle soreness from lactic-acid build up.
- Contains phytochemicals that helps protect our eyes, cells, and organs from radiation and cancer.
- Offers many B Vitamins, optimal plant proteins, iron, and iodine.
- Boosts the immune system (a good thing for average person, but not recommended for persons with an autoimmune disease
- A potent herb that's used in hispanic and Asian cooking, often called coriander. Interestingly it's loved by some and hated by others because a certain genetic trait makes it taste "soapy" to up to half of the population.
- High in antioxidants
- Very Detoxifying
- Helps reduce Anxiety
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Digestive system benefits
- 100% organic and formaldehyde-free thai young coconut meat
- Rich in lauric acid for immunity and longevity
- healthy saturated and MCT fats for ketones and brain boosting health
- Rich in fiber and healthy fats that keep your GI tract strong. Anti-cancer and good for a healthy heart and metabolism
- Contains many trace minerals, vitamins, and live enzymes for optimal cellular function.
- Made from ground up coconut meat until it’s a smooth rich “butter”
- High in beneficial lauric acid and MCT (medium chain trygliceride) fats that are awesome for your brain, your immune system, and acheiving ketosis
- A whole food that’s rich in fiber and healthy fats that keep your GI tract strong
- 100% organic, minimally processed from coconut flower sap
- The lowest glycemic index of all natural sugars which is why it's considered safe for diabetics
- Tastes like brown sugar
- Contains trace minerals and antioxidants.
- Watery liquid found inside young green coconuts. Tastes sweet and refreshing when cold.
- Earth's natural sports drink that's a great source of electrolytes that hydrate the body
- Because of electorlytes, coconut water helps prrevent cramps and muscle spasms
- An AIP + Paleo-friendly soy sauce alternative made from coconut tree sap and sea salt
- Tastes like soy sauce only sweeter and slightly less salty
- Made with only two ingredients with minimal processing (aging) and sourced sustainably
- Safe for diabetics, and offers a wide variety of trace minerals and all essential amino acids.
- A thickening agent made from collagen powder combined with gelatin proteins, all sourced from organic and grass-fed cows
- These proteins and amino acids are necessary for strong joints, connective tissues, skin, digestive integrity, and bodily repair. Easily digested protein source.
Tasteless collagen protein powder sourced from organic, grass-fed cows. Traditionally acquired in our diet by eating bone broths and nose-to-tail, but today a popular dietary supplement. Provides amino acids for strong joints, connective tissues, skin, digestive integrity, and all tissue repair. It’s an esaily digested protein that makes up the most abundant protein in our body.
Medicinal Mushroom that improves athletic performance (energy, stamina, endurance, recovery). High in antioxidants, anti-aging. Inhibits cancer cell growth. Enhances vitality and libido. Helps balance your stress response.
A forever favortie. This tropical plant belonging to the same botanical family as melons contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Roughly 96% of a cucumber is made of naturally distilled water and full of alkaline-forming minerals which helps balance the bodies PH!
Harvested micro-blue-green-algae 100% organic and wild in the US. Offers 65 vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and amino acids. Used in the diet & energy for thousands of years. Dense with nutrients, antioxidants, and is easily digested and absorbed. Boosts immune systen function, therefore not recommended for autoimmune diseases. High in anti-aging chlorophyll, great for heart and circulation. Prized for boosts in mood, recovery, and energy. A true superfood!
Revs up white blood cells and immunity to fight or prevent cold and flu. It contains many beneficial plant compounds for enhanced immunity, healing, and reduced inflammation. May help reduce pain, cold sore, and skin infections.
Peruvian root that’s ground to a powder. Adaptogen. High in essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Ancient remedy used to treat anemia, chronic fatigue, low stamina, poor memory, and fertility. Maca helps to balance hormones, boost libido, and increase energy without caffeine.
Clarified Butter, Safe for most dairy-sensitive individuals (virtually free of lactose and casein); 500% more CLA (beneficial fatty acid) than conventional butter; anti-cancer; uniquely absorbable Vitamin A; rare source of vitamin K2, appetite-suppressant; anti-inflammatory; supports gut health; boosts fat burning; contains around 25% MCT’s
One of the most reputable superfoods on the planet. A root (AKA rhizome) with more than 40 pharmacological actions like antibacterial to anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and so on. Science shows it’s more effective at decreasing inflammation and pain compared to NSAID’s and ibuprofen. Ginger’s amazing antioxidants help repair damaged cells, prevent cancer and aging, and even prevent damage from alcohol consumption. It prevents infections and nourishes the body’s detox systems. Ginger is perhaps most well known for its soothing effects on the stomach and GI tract, also for treating nausea.
A Citrus fruit from Barbados that's a cross between an orange and a pomelo! Grapefruit is known to increase our metabolism. It also contains salicylic acid which helps the break down of the body’s inorganic calcium buildup. The other highlights? It's antioxidant-rich and normalizes cholesterol levels!
Did you know that the soluble fiber found in green apples may make you feel full longer, aiding in weight loss? They have higher potassium levels than other apples, regulate blood sugar and keep skin glowing.
Organic, raw coffee beans that are not roasted like traditional coffee, rather ground into a fine powder that is easily added to smoothies. Contains the same amount of caffeine as green tea! Boo-yah.
+HEMP HEARTS (HEMP SEEDS)
These are small seeds with a very mild, and nutty taste! Essential fatty acids, antioxidants, protein, fiber, chlorophyll and a complete, balanced gluten-free source of amino acids. Hemp hearts aid in repair and growth of lean body mass, enhance the immune system, combat fatigue, and protect kidney function.
Highly digestible vegan protein that is unique in that it provides all essential amino acids (no other plant protein has this), Compared to other seeds, hemp is very low in anti-nutrients (toxins) which is why many experts say it’s safe for those with an autoimmune disease (although not on the AIP diet list), and it’s the best vegan protein choice. It has a nutty flavor and is high in fiber.
+HI-VIBE Granola (okay, we have to brag!)
Our house-made granola is raw, vegan, grain-free, and paleo. The taste is what you expect from a crunchy granola, but it trumps anything on the market with these HI-VIBE ingredients!
The skinny: Sprouted almonds, sprouted sunflower seed kernels, sprouted pumpkin seed kernels, unsweetened shredded coconut, coconut sugar, vanilla, raw cacao, maca, lucuma, mucuna, mesquite, hemp, spirulina, chlorella, ashwagandha, cinnamon and sea salt.
+Himalayan Pink Salt
The purest salt on Earth. Most salt is highly processed, treated with radiation and chemicals, and devoid of nutrients. Himalayan salt is entirely different from table salt. It’s highly complex natural salt that is essential for a healthy body. It contains 80+ trace elements and electrolytes that work synergistically to regulate water and various bodily functions like digestion and metabolism. Our body self-regulates the sodium in Himalayan Salt, always keeping us in proper balance.
Raw and Alive. Sustainably and locally sourced. Exploding with enzymes. Local honey helps seasonal allergies. Rich in B Vitamins, Amino Acids, Essential Enzymes, and Antioxidants.. Assists in carbohydrate digestion. Reduces chronic inflammation and biomarkers like cholesterol and blood pressure. .Anti-bacterial, Anti-viral
A type of spicy chili pepper native to Mexico that acts as a natural fat burner and also boosts metabolism. Contains Vitacmin C, is a great digestive aid. Fun fact: Jalapenos relieve congestion and reduce headaches!
- Kale is one of the healthiest foods grown in the world! It has astounding Vitamin K levels, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Antioxidants, Iron, Protein, Calcium, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, and Potassium.
- Studies show that phytonutrients in kale aid in DNA cell repair, slow growth of cancer cells, protect against cancers such as prostate and colon, prevent autoimmune diseases, and protects the eyes from macular degeneration.
- Kale is perfect for detoxifying the body, and has many anti-inflammatory capabilities which can help prevent and even reverse conditions like arthritis and heart disease. The important omega-3 to omega-6 ration help keep cholesterol levels in the normal range, and protect the body of harmful free radicals.
Keto, pronounced Key-toe, is short for Ketosis. This is a state of fat burning that is achieved by lowering carbohydrates, and feeding the body foods that encourage fat-loss. Many athletes, dieters, and even people battling cognitive dysfunction are using a Keto diet to reach their performance goals. A popular menu item at Hi-Vibe called The Keto Acai Bowl is a welcome way to feed the common sweet tooth, without the excess carbs. We’ve achieved this by blending the frozen acai berry with house-cracked coconut meat, silky avocado, keto-supportive Brain Octane Oil, and a touch of stevia. This is one acai bowl that stands apart from the rest.
This alkalizing citrus fruit native to Asia. It's detoxifying, anit-bacterial and high in Vitamin C.
Lime is a true gift! It improves digestion, relieves nausea and is a great source of Vitamin C and fiber. This fruit can also reduce fevers and does wonders for the skin when consumed orally. Limes also hold antibiotic and disinfectant properties.
Medicinal and culinary mushroom that protects brain cells and nerve cell, also stimulating growth of new cells. Nature’s ‘Nootropic’ AKA “Smart Drug”. Also an adaptogen. Builds stronger neural connections (synapses) for better memory recall. Helps with learning and communication. Takes effect after just 30 minutes. Protects digestive function and helps mood disorders.
+Living Clay (Calcium Bentonite Clay)
Humans have depended on this natural substance for our entire existence. It is formed when volcanic ash ages in the presence of water. Hi-Vibe uses the purest form, tested for toxins, safe for ingestion. Clay works by almost a magnetic power, drawing negatively-charged toxins of all kinds out of our GI tract and our body. It’s more selective than Activated Charcoal which means it’s safe for pregnancy and with medication/supplements/diet. Benefits include increased gut integrity, soothed digestive function, detoxify from chemicals and metals, defend from pathogens and infection, increase good gut bugs, increased oxygen and muscle/cell recovery.
A peruvian fruit that’s dried to a powder. The flavor is like buttery maple. A low glycemic sweetener that’s safe for diabetics. Contains many vitamins and minerals that assist in strong bones, hormonal balance, and heart health.
We chose Magnesium Glycinate because it is one of the top 2 forms of magnesium that is properly absorbed, and the flavor of this type of magnesium was perfect in our morning mojo (note: we used to use magnesium citrate). This form of magnesium is known to be easier on our GI Tract, help you sleep better, combat anxiety and PMS symptoms. Magnesium balances stress hormones, optimizes bone integrity, hydration, cardiovascular health, and virtually every function in the body. Most Americans are deficient and it is very difficult to get proper amounts from strictly diet today .
AKA Hen-of-the-woods and Sheep’s head mushroom, it’s an ancient culinary and medicinal mushroom used for enhanced immunity and to combat many diseases ranging from cancer to HIV and Diabetes. It’s mostly studied for cancer treatment today, and for its ability to combat stress since it is known as an adaptogen (it helps bring the body into balance in response to mental or physiological stress).
Most maple syrup on the market isn’t pure (Aunt Jamima is corn syrup), and is highly processed. One of the purest, most natural sweeteners on Earth. Minimally processed, low in toxins, and packaged with trace minerals for a healthier sugar intake. Lower on the glycemic index than cane sugar, also safer for fatty liver disease and gut imbalances. Thanks to its antioxidant content, it is now researched for anticancer benefits and diabetes treatment.
Most Matcha is lower in antioxidants and benefits, and Starbucks matcha powder is 50% sugar. Ours is a Ceremonial green tea that is specifically grown to increase the chlorophyll and antioxidant content compared to any other matcha tea leaf. Matcha is unique among teas because you consume the entire tea leaf. Detoxifying, anti-aging. Protects brain cells, and boosts brain cell growth. Helps with concentration, memory and mood. Prized today as a more subtle caffeine alternative to coffee thanks to L-theanine content (relaxed alertness).
+MCT Oil (Navitas Brand)
MCT stands for Medium-Chain Triglyceride (Isolated fats derived from organic coconut); provides quick ketone energy; encourages fat burning and metabolic health; the brain’s preferred fuel; nourishes mitochondria; appetite-suppressant (or hunger-buster); backed by science.
Bean pods that grow in the desert, ground to a powder to offer a sweet, nutty flavor that’s safe for diabetics, rich in protein, fiber, minerals, and electrolytes
Mint has one of the highest antioxidant capacities of any food, and that’s where it gets the spicy noticeable flavor. It is soothing for stomach, decreases bloating, increases digestive bile. Science shows that the plant compounds in mint help energize you and optimize mood. It also has natural germicidal properties that promote fresher breath. It widens blood vessels to improve circulation, and fights the common cold infection.
A highly nutritious green leaf prized in populations with limited food access because it is an easily-absorbed protein source, that grows wild on moringa trees in tropical regions. It’s now being studied to help world hunger, and for it’s anti-inflammatory, cardio-protective, anti-diabetic properties. Many people find it energizing because it has similar compounds as adrenaline. It’s high in vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids.
Adaptogen used for centuries or more. Made from a “velvet bean”. A natural dopamine precursor. Lowers stress, improves focus, boosts mood and libido, reduces anxiety. Boosts learning and reaction time. Balances nervous-, reproductive-, and digestive systems.
A type of Legume used in ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years because it’s considered the lightest, most nourishing, and easy-to-digest legume. They call it the queen of legumes because it promotes awareness and a refreshed mind by nourishing the body without taxing digestion (only 2 legumes are known to do this). Highly alkaline food, rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein. Hi-Vibe only uses sprouted mung beans to ensure we can access and absorb all of its nutrients, digest them very easily, and all while minimizing the toxins present in an unsprouted version. We combine the mung beans with basmati rice in our Kitchari not only because it’s a traditional detoxifying recipe, but because together they create a complete vegan protein with all essential amino acids.
+MUSHROOM BLEND (MAITAKE, REISHI, CORDYCEPS, LIONS MANE)
Full spectrum medicinal mushroom for cognitive support, stress management, and detoxification. Balancing adaptogens for a steady and dynamic immune response. Provides anti-cancer benefits, heart health support, and overall better metabolic health. High in antioxidants, trace minerals, vitamins, and anti-aging compounds
+Nut Milk (vanilla almond)
Vegan and Dairy-Free Milk made in House with organic almonds soaked in R/O alkaline water. Note: nearly every store-bought almond mylk contains synthetic vitamins, thickeners, emulsifiers, and oftentimes sweeteners. Ours is purely organic nuts, clean water, and vanilla bean. It contains natural enzymes, absorbable vitamins (even calcium), fatty acids, and even fiber. Naturally low in calories and fat. One serving gives you 25% Vitamin E needs for anti-inflammatory benefits.
A beauty of a citrus fruit rich in dietary fiber and high in Vitamin C, which aids in immune support! Oranges also promote healthy skin and good vision.
HI-Vibe uses pure, organic, oregano essential oil which is often confused with Oil of Oregano. The version we use is HIGHLY concentrated and must be diluted in order to be consumed (oil of oregano is over 95% carrier oil with the rest being the pure oregano extract). Made from the wild oregano plant called Origanum Vulgare—not the kind you put in your pizza sauce—it has been used for its medicinal benefits for over 2,500 years. Carvacrol, the most important component of wild oregano oil, has been proven to reverse or reduce bacterial infections, fungal infections, parasites, viruses, inflammation, candida, allergies, and tumors. It’s even used in farming today to replace the use of antibiotics.
Pears are actually a member of the rose family, containing high levels of Vitamin C. A great source of fiber, half of which can be found in the skin of this fruit! Potassium on Hi.
A pure, organic peppermint extract that provides the most-potent compounds of the plant. Peppermint boosts concentration and alertness, opens up the nasal passages, thins mucus, improves mood. Often combined with cocoa powder (peppermint mocha or dopa-mint), this makes for an incredible mood optimizer. It’s high in antioxidants (that’s what gives it the spicy flavor) and anti-inflammatory compounds. Can help with pain, headaches, and stress.
Phat Fudge is a portable fudgy snack with all the right fats and superfood fuel. This product was created by Mary Shenouda AKA The Paleo Chef; private paleo chef & life coach to the stars. Picture the squeeze-packs athletes and runners use to sustain energy on-the-go; but instead of sugary gels filled with artificial coloring, we’ve got a rich, buttery fudge made from grass-fed butter, ground sesame seeds, cacao, coffee, and more! Mary managed to pack in an incredible lineup of anti-inflammatory spices like Turmeric & Cayenne too. From the words of the creator herself: “Each ingredient is deliberate, aiming to provide instant and sustained energy, focus, memory, combat inflammation, and acts as a natural thermogenic.” You'll find them enjoyable refrigerated like fudge, or warm, soft and gooey like peanut butter...and don't forget about Mary's innovation: Unicorn Fuel . Ask us to blend together a pack of phat fudge with your morning coffee, and Poof! Happy Unicorn.
- A tropical fiber rich fruit indigenous to South America. Pineapples contain B6, which helps stabilize the body’s blood sugar.
Fun fact: Bromelain is an enzyme which reduces inflammation that is found in this pretty ol' fruit!
- Also known as Dragon fruit; native to Central America. Not only is it beautiful, but it's packed with Antioxidants, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Calcium, Carotene and Protein, Several B Vitamins, Polyunsaturated (good) Fatty Acids, Iron, and Phosphorus.
- Overall benefits include strengthening bones and teeth, promoting healthy blood and tissue formation and strengthening the immune system.
- Pitaya can also help the body rid itself of toxic heavy metals, improve eyesight, and even lower the risk of prostate cancer.
A combination of 4 probiotic strains that are both native and foreign to our GI tract, but all clinically proven to offer health benefits such as enhanced digestion, immunity, and appetite control. These probiotics break down sugars, starve out pathogens, prevents yeast overgrowth, and help recover from irritable bowel disease (IBD). Because of their ability to reduce inflammation in the GI tract, they are shown to reduce symptoms of mood disorders like depression and anxiety, and even make you happier. By adding these probiotics to our yogurt, and then allowing them to sit and ferment, we are getting an increase in nutrition, lots of beneficial enzymes, live cultures, and a world of untapped benefits. Many people called cultured and fermented foods “better than raw”.
+Purple Stokes Potatoes
Purple sweet potato, a different vegetable class than white potatoes. Color comes from antioxidant ‘Anthocyanins’ the most powerful colors in a fruit/veggies. They protect our DNA from damage, anti-inflammatory, protects heart health and liver. More antioxidants than blueberries and all sweet potatoes or heirlooms. Protects colon health, and fights cancer. When eaten cold or day 2 after cooking and cooling it turns to ‘resistant starch’ insoluble fiber that feeds the good gut bacteria and protects blood sugar levels. Safe for diabetics.
An ancient fermented black tea with complex, earthy, bitter, and spicy notes. Most tea is harvested, dried and bagged. Pu-erh (pronounced Poo-Air) is made by allowing the tea leaves to ferment for 60 days and age like wine. Fermentation releases more antioxidants than almost any other tea. The bacteria, in the fermentation, create beneficial enzymes and bi-products that are great for the gut and cellular protection. It’s high in caffeine for a tea, but a more focused calming caffeine experience compared to coffee. A good alternative for someone with adrenal burnout.
+Pure Vanilla Bean Extract
- Made by macerating and percolating vanilla beans in a solution of alcohol and water, this extract contains several antioxidants and chemicals called vanilloids.
- It has been used for centuries as an antioxidant and cognitive enhancing agent! The natural chemicals in Vanilla are known to reduce inflammation and improve mental performance. Vanilla can also calm stomach pains, relieve stress, and reduce hunger. Vanilla is also regarded as an aphrodisiac.
A warming blend of organic spices including ceylon cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and clove. These are some of the highest antioxidant spices in existence and they help reduce inflammation, lift mood, improve cardiovascular health and digestion. Unlike pumpkin spice drinks at other cafes, ours is offered unsweetened and unadulterated. Add maple syrup for the perfect naturally sweet accompaniment.
Purity coffee makes every decision about their coffee based on health (every step of the growth and production chain is optimized to increase benefits and reduce toxins and health risks). No corners are ever cut at the expense of health benefits, this is practically non-existent in the coffee world. The coffee beans are lab-tested to be free of mold toxins and chemicals. Less than 1% of the world’s coffee beans meet this standard. Purity coffee is found to have 65% more antioxidants on average than 100 other brands tested and has the #1 highest level of antioxidants above them all. Coffee this clean ensures you’re getting all of coffee’s anti-aging and cognition-boosting benefits, all while you’re protecting your brain and body from damaging mold toxins and cellular destruction.
Raw and Alive. Sustainably and locally sourced. Exploding with enzymes. Local honey helps seasonal allergies. Rich in B Vitamins, Amino Acids, Essential Enzymes, and Antioxidants.. Assists in carbohydrate digestion. Reduces chronic inflammation and biomarkers like cholesterol and blood pressure. .Anti-bacterial, Anti-viral
Medicinal Mushroom that’s one of the oldest remedies in history. Optimizes immune system function and boosts longevity. An adaptogen for balanced stress response. Studies show it may help kill cancer cells. Enhances liver health and detoxification. Boosts brain cell growth. Tames rampant inflammation. Encourages restful sleep. Balances hormones. Improves cholesterol and heart health.
+R/O (Reverse Osmosis) Alkaline Water
Reverse Osmosis (R/O) filtration removes chlorine, fluoride, and various chemical contaminants from the water. Our alkaline system adds natural minerals back to the purified water so that it contains electrolytes, is more similar to spring water (mineral water), and brings the water up to an alkaline pH around 7.5 to match your body’s pH level and encourage homeostasis. Benefits include protecting cells from inflammatory cascades, and enhancing immunity by fighting pathogens and nurturing good gut bacteria. All cellular function and metabolic processes are believed to improve with alkaline water supplementation.
Pronounced She-Lah-Jeet, it is a magical black substance found in nature when composted plant matter is captured in the mountains during geological shifts and changes over thousands of years to become a superb longevity substance that’s made of digested mineral matter. It’s high in fulvic acid which is a strong detoxifier and key nutrient we need, and it also contains 88+ minerals and powerful antioxidants. Benefits: anti-aging, enhances nutrient absorption in the gut, aids in detoxification, supports better reproduction and cognition, improves oxygen flow and all metabolic processes. A natural phenomenon prized throughout history. Hi-Vibe’s shilajit is third-party tested to be free of dangerous heavy metals.
A legendary medicinal berry prized for its use in improving stamina, fertility, and energy. It’s an adaptogen that helps bring our body back to homeostasis in response to stressors. Schizandra provides a calming feeling with mental clarity and sustained energy. It also improves sexual function, it’s high in antioxidants and anti-aging compounds.
Fresh water blue-green algae from clean American waters. Rich in so many minerals, vegan proteins, and antioxidants. Spirulina encourages the growth of healthy bacterial flora in your gut, balances blood pressure, normalizes cholesterol, helps prevent strokes, and reduces cancer risk. It is good for healthy eyes and vision, and is an excellent protein substitute. Anti-aging and anti-inflammatory. Spirulina has a milder taste compared to chlorella, another algae powder we like to use.
+Sprouted seeds (hulled sunflower and pumpkin seeds)
- Seeds that have been soaked in water to begin the germination process which activates the amount of enzymes, vitamins, minerals, proteins, and essential fatty acids.
- They contain a wide variety of nutrients including magnesium, manganese, copper, protein, zinc, phytosterols and antioxidants. Eating soaked seeds will improve digestion, and mineral + vitamin absorption.
- Other health benefits include increased circulation, proper bone and tooth formation, proper bowel function, improved blood pressure, immune system support, prostate health, insulin regulation, decreased hot flashes and headaches, and improved sleep patterns.
A natural, zero-calorie sweetener made from the stevia leaf. Safe for diabetics and low-carb/keto dieters. Does not spike blood sugar. The taste of stevia is up to 300 X sweeter than sugar, so a little goes a long way. Those who have an aversion to the taste of stevia find it more pleasant when combined with another sweetener (xylitol, monk fruit, honey). Myth: stevia makes you eat more because it tricks your brain into triggering hunger. Truth: artificial sweeteners do this, but human studies show that stevia in low doses does not trigger overeating.
Strawberries are native to North America and are a member of the rose family. They act as a natural blood sugar regulator, immunity booster (high levels of Vitamin C!), and promotes healthy vision. Strawberries are also known to reduce inflammation.
David Wolfe Foods™ brand Organic, Raw, Unfiltered, Superfood Cider Vinegar Concentrate. An unpasterized, concentrated blend of 100% organic goldenberry, papaya, apple, red banana, passion fruit, rose, and mango vinegars to bring you a vinegar unlike any you have ever tasted before! Beneifts include:
- Regulation of blood sugar and insulin function
- Healthy immune system function and digestion
- Weight loss and increased energy levels
- Detoxification practices of the liver and lymphatic system
- Healthy candida levels in the body
Inspired by legends from the days of the bubonic plague when thieves were said to survive the outbreak, and rob the homes of the sick, by protecting themselves with masks and robes that were filled with medicinal herbs. Young Living essential oil company created this “thieves oil” in honor of the legend, combining clove, lemon, rosemary, eucalyptus, and cinnamon bark all together which have been found to reduce dangerous pathogens and bacteria by 99.96%, while protecting the good bacteria and optimizing immunity.
+Toasted Sesame Oil
Sesame is one of the oldest plants ever made into an oil and used for culinary and medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Made by minimally processed, expeller pressing, toasted sesame seeds. It’s high in antioxidants, and used to strengthen and detoxify the body. Good for heart health. This toasted version of the oil is prized for its distinctive flavor found in asian cooking. It’s benefits are optimized when the oil is never heated. Note: this is not AIP and some people with a nut allergy will react to sesame oil.
We use 95% Turmeric Curcumin Extract (19x the curcumin content of pure turmeric). Incredible antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties. Anti-alzheimer’s strategy (increases brain cell growth). Assists with better digestion, better mood, and improves liver function. Improves joint pain and cardiovascular health.
Known to be the purest, most warming vanilla flavor and source, straight from the vanilla bean instead of made into an extract. It’s studied for its ability to lower cholesterol, protect from heart disease, and tame the inflammatory fire in conditions like arthritis and gout. Vanilla also is a great way to suppress appetite and provide sweet taste without affecting blood sugar levels.
- Member of the cucumber and squash family, watermelon is rich in Vitamin C, A, B6, Potassium, Antioxidants (lycopene).
- The vitamins in watermelon help boost the immune system and eye health, helping to prevent such diseases as macular degeneration and cataracts. B vitamins help the body break down proteins, and one of the natural chemicals in watermelons converts in the body to maintain a good immune system, healthy heart, and works to remove toxicities from the body.
- Lycopene in watermelon is higher than that in even tomatoes, helping to reduce inflammation and neutralize harmful free radicals.
Hi-Vibe uses organic, grass-fed, undenatured whey protein isolate. We chose whey ‘isolate’ (vs concentrate) because this increases the likelihood that someone can enjoy this food even if they have a dairy sensitivity. Ours is undenatured and exceptional because it is cold-processed from Raw (unpasteurized) milk, and only pasteurized once (for 15 seconds) when packaging (all others are pasteurized twice). Whey is a highly bioavailable protein source that feeds gut bacteria (prebiotic) and increases immunity. Also known to boost our body’s glutathione antioxidant, and studied for heart health, anti-inflammatory properties and osteoporosis prevention.
Naturally-occurring sugar alcohol made from birch wood. From the category of fiber as resistant starch. Essentially zero calories and not absorbed by the body. Considered a safer, possibly beneficial alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners. Safe for most diabetics and low-carb/keto dieters. May contribute to good oral and gut bacteria.
+Yin Love Blend (shizandra, polygala, longan, asparagus root, shatavari, lychee, jujube, morinda, dan gui, carthamus, dioscoria, white peony)
Traditional chinese herbs formulated for balanced feminine energy and health. Named after the feminine energy known as Yin (vs Yang), helps to optimize female hormone expression, libido, mood, menstrual peace and regularity. Improves circulatory energy and “chi”. Nourishes the skin, and calms emotions.