ready to press reset?
We've put countless hours into developing the most cutting-edge cleanses. Each one is designed for a transformational experience. We recommend doing at least a five day cleanse but a three day is a great place to start. Our comprehensive cleanse menu offers impressive flexibility and a full spectrum of macronutrients, phytonutrients, and variety.
Phyto // Plant Power
If you’re looking to purge + thrive on all the HI-VIBE phyto + micronutrients in the house, then the PHYTO Cleanse is for you. While this one is focused on immunity + detoxification, you’ll also experience a drastic reduction of inflammation, heightened mental clarity + overall emotional bliss.
Keto // Sugar Detox
Whether you’re already on “team no-sugar” or just dipping your toe in the Fat for Fuel pool, this experience will leave you feeling focused, lean and satiated for a life free of that addictive white devil.
AIP // Gut Reset
If you battle chronic inflammation, histamine, auto-immune conditions, digestive + gastro intestinal and/or skin issues then this is the cleanse for you. This cleanse is meant to act as a 3-in-1 inflammation soothing/gut-healing/elimination diet.
We highly recommend a 5-7 day commitment, followed by a slow and deliberate reintroduction of AIP-friendly foods.
3 DAY: 217
4 DAY: 284
5 DAY: 355
+ 3 VS. 5 DAYS: WHAT'S INCLUDED?
No matter the length, each cleanse contains our 16 oz. 100% organic cold-pressed or freshly blended products. Depending on your choice of cleanse, you may receive additional items such as our 4 oz. elixir, OR our Activated Broth. All of our cleanses include the choice of one 16 oz. Tonic - allowing you to choose between toxin-free organic coffee, ceremonial grade organic matcha, or wild brewed chaga.
+ WHY SHOULD I JUICE?
Did you know that about 80% of your total daily energy expenditure happens in your digestive system? When you give your digestive system a break, your body has the chance to heal and detoxify at its deepest cellular level. Juicing is the easiest way for your body to assimilate nutrients while at the same time allowing your digestive system to rest. I mean, CHECK out these benefits:
- Clearer skin
- Better mental clarity
- Better digestion
- Weight loss
- Overall well-being
- Elevated immune system
+ High-five, HI-VIBE: WHAT TO EXPECT
BEFORE AND 2 DAYS AFTER YOUR CLEANSE:
- It is recommended to focus on a real food approach. Avoid red meat, alcohol, wheat, corn, soy, dairy & sugar.
- Consume more water & plants - get your green on! Organic fruits and veggies should be your focus. This all allows for an easier transition in and out of the cleanse and prepares your body to receive the full benefits of the detoxification process.
- FUN FACT: Sweating, Epsom salt baths, and drinking 1 tablespoon of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar with 8 oz. of spring water can also help prepare your body for the detox process.
DURING YOUR CLEANSE
- We made this easy. Your cleanse is numbered in the order in which it is to be consumed! For best results, they are to be consumed every two hours within a 12 hour window.
- Drink at least 8 oz of water in between each juice. This will help expedite the detoxification process.
- You may experience brain fog, more frequent urination, or low energy levels during your cleanse - especially on day one as your body starts rehydrating your cells and releasing stored toxins into your bloodstream. These are normal detox symptoms. If you experience such symptoms - increase your water intake, rest, sweat a little, and ride it out - it's working!
+ ...BUT I STILL CAN'T DECIDE WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR ME?
- Schedule a consultation: email@example.com
+ BOOKING & PICK-UP (YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!)
- 3 & 5 Day cleanses must be booked and paid for in advance - click here to submit a cleanse request.
- It is advised to pick up each morning, however, we are able to coordinate pick up for multiple days at once. In the event that you’d like to coordinate a multi-day pick up, cleanses must be booked at least 2 days in advance in order to accommodate our press schedule.
- Once your cleanse is booked - due to the fresh and perishable nature of the juice, you are responsible for the juices that you purchased during your set cleansing window. We are not held responsible for expired or neglected product if it is not kept refrigerated, picked up, or consumed within the dates set for your cleanse.
**please consult your doctor before cleansing if you are taking any prescription medications, are pregnant, nursing, or have any pre-existing health conditions or concerns.